To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
MicroStrategy Developer (Data Warehouse)
* Analyzing business requirements to develop solution design.
* Reviewing and assessing business rules.
* Estimating development timelines and creating schedules.
* Creating and reviewing data models.
* Developing Projects, Reports, and Dashboards in MicroStrategy.
* Administering and supporting MicroStrategy platform.
* Designing and implementing ETL scripts, views, and stored procedures.
* Code reviewing, testing, and implementing solutions.
* Mentoring and providing technical support to team members.
* At least 5 years of experience in MicroStrategy Administration and Development.
* Must have experience in designing projects, reports, and dashboards in MicroStrategy.
* At least 5 years of background in large data warehousing environment. Teradata or other MPP background strongly preferred.
* At least 3 years of experience in ETL and Stored Procedure development.
* Must be able to serve as a technical expert to the project team and key business individuals.
* Strong Data Analysis & investigation skills are required.
* Strong scripting skills (e.g., PERL, bash) are a plus.
* Must be able to read, interpret and develop data models.
* Must be able to work with both technical and business groups to develop robust solutions.
* Must have excellent problem solving, customer service, and verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be able to create and maintain documentation.
* MS/BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field preferred, or equivalent work experience.
* Experience with data warehouse technologies and/or a back-end reporting system is required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center