To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Architect
· Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
· Record software architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the modeling tools and approaches.
· Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
· Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
· Provide supporting information to the Engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
· Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
· Lead the review process for software architecture documents.
· Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
· Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
· Comply with all applicable product development processes. Perform detailed software design as well as implements and/or maintains code according to duties and responsibilities
· Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the system specification
· Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
· Participate in software/infrastructure selection and evaluation
· Drive definition of non-functional requirements and evaluate against delivery
· Provide technical leadership, thought leadership, coaching and mentoring across technical delivery teams and particularly within the Solutions Analysis and Design team
· Contribute to development process definition, practices, standards and tool adoption
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
· At least 6 years' experience in large designs and enterprise systems
· At least 8 years programming experience
· At least 3 years of modeling and design experience
· At least 3 years of experience with software source control and version control
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center