To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Principal Software Engineer
* Execute Service Lead/System Lead tasks in order to maintain and optimize the Medical Information Request Management Service and its related systems. This will include installation, configuration, customization, Deployment and end user support
· Support clients in troubleshooting of new and existing systems in support of their business activities
· Ensure system stays in validated state by ensuring all changes are implemented following proper validation procedures and IS SOPs
* Consulting and Analysis: Meet regularly with defined clients and stakeholders to understand and analyze their processes and needs. Determine requirements to present possible solutions or improvements.
* Client Support: Perform baseline system support, administrative and maintenance duties for assigned systems. Troubleshoot application and system problems.
* Project/Solution Activities: Support goals by participating on project teams. Deliver on assigned tasks and action items.
* Software Development Activities: Leverage knowledge of applications / systems and underlying architecture. Maintains awareness of IT process best practices, technology trends and emerging technologies.
* Documentation: Determine documentation requirements and produce documentation as required in support of baseline and project activities.
* Advanced level of technical understanding and demonstrated knowledge for their area of responsibility
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 5+ years experience in defining, developing, and supporting new software applications preferably in clinical environment
* Must have good knowledge of Windows 2003/2008 server administration, Citrix Server Administration tasks
* Must be proficient with hands on skills in at least two of the following programming languages – C# (C Sharp), VB, VBA, Java, PHP
* Must have an intermediate to expert level, hands on skills in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming. Must know how to use
* Must have an intermediate to expert level, hands on skills in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming. Must know how to use TOAD, SQLPLUS and any other database query tools
* Must have a thorough understanding of MS Office suite from implementation and deployment perspective as well as end user’s perspective. Should be able to automate processes involving office applications
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center