To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
IT Infrastructure Engineer - Web
1. Develops or modifies IT Infrastructure to meet business objectives.
2. Maintain and implement technical solutions, specifications, and documentation for various sized projects or daily support initiatives.
3. Works with multiple customers, stakeholders, and system owners to produce requirements, determine feasibility, analyze cost/benefits requirements, and recommend design solution options.
4. Provides training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge.
5. Completes routine preventative measures and maintains/monitoring network security.
6. Coordinates application migration process through non-production and production environments according to change control policies and procedures.
7. Works with project managers, development teams, and operations personnel to coordinate IT implementations and ensure established timelines are met.
8. Participates in audit reviews of change management throughout the organization
9. Advanced knowledge of web server products and specifically Microsoft’s Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 and 7.x.
10. Basic knowledge of firewalls, routing, and load balancing (experience with A10 a plus)
11. Web server configurations for application suites such as Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services, Microsoft FAST, and Microsoft Exchange 2003/2010 - Develops, implements, and coordinates on-going product updates for IIS 6.0 and IIS 7.x including: Product installation and automated web server configuration in C#, VBS, and PowerShell.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Information Science or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center