To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
mobile software engineer
* Work closely with our engineering teams to create new mobile experience for the iOS and Android platforms.
* Prototype new and redesign features.
* Implement new, custom user interfaces using native iOS programming and Android SDK techniques for efficiency and performance.
* A focus on user experience, UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
* Have fun and enjoy your technical work everyday.
* Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and actively pursuing a Bachelorís, Masterís or Doctorate degree with a graduation date of August 2013 or later.
* Students from B.S./M.S./Ph.D. Computer Science or related field
* Must be pursuing at least a bachelor's degree with a graduation date between December 2013 and August 2017.
* Object-oriented programming with Objective-C, C++, or Java.
* Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
* Concepts in the multi-threading, caching mechanisms and memory management issues.
* Mobile development experience is a plus.
* Love to learn new things, work hard and have fun.
* Good sense of humor.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center