To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
1. Designs and implements well documented and standards based ASP.NET based web applications for internal and client facing applications. Spends a significant percentage of work hours writing code.
2. Integrates ASP.NET web applications with complex databases using ADO.NET.
3. Participates in the full software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, and testing.
4. Maintains existing web sites and web applications.
6. Works with clients (technical and non-technical) in the creation of requirements and/or issue resolution
7. Creates and executes test cases and ensure testing effectively validates that systems meet the functional and non-functional requirements.
8. Researches new technological solutions to satisfy business challenges. Stays on top of industry change and drives innovation.
9. Works in a fast paced continual learning environment. This requires ongoing education (independent and structured) with the ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies to solve business issues.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Masters degree preferred.
* At least 3 years of proven hands-on experience developing complex web applications using ASP.NET
* Solid understanding of database concepts and SQL skills. SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 preferred.
* Knowledge of Object Oriented design concepts like encapsulation, polymorphism, etc
* Knowledge of good software engineering practices like unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, etc
* Good understanding of ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework or other ORM tools
* Experience with legacy Microsoft technologies like ASP, VBScript, Visual Basic, COM+
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center