To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. .Net Developer
* Create technical design and operational documentation. Enhance and execute detailed project plans.
* Communicate effectively with direct supervisor and upper management in support of the project. Synthesize relevant information on success and risks and escalate critical issues appropriately.
* Build a highly effective staff through superior hiring and on-boarding of new team members.
* Manage career paths by coaching and mentoring direct reports. Hold associates accountable for their work by setting expectations, achieving commitments, providing feedback, and evaluating effectiveness.
* Provide technical leadership in the organization.
* Work closely with the technology vendors on software fixes and enhancements for supported environments.
* Proven experience and technical leadership in relational database design, administration and support
* Familiar with design and development of large-scale applications in parallel computing environment
* Procedural language experience in supported database environment required
* Database clustering experience is a plus
* .NET integration experience is highly desired
* Experience in an OLTP environment highly desired
* Ability to apply innovative approaches to solving design and technical issues
* Ability to consolidate business and technical requirements and model data appropriately
* Ability to work unsupervised and the ability to multi-task
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
* Team player with client oriented focus
* Ability to mentor application developers in regard to database design
* Self motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Ability to adapt to dynamic environment with focus on team and delivering results
* 8+ years of related work experience
* BS degree in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center