To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Interactive Developer - Java
Perform tasks related to full software development life-cycle. This includes planning, analyzing requirement, designing solution, developing code using Java technologies (J2EE, EJB, JSP, Servlets, AJAX, Java Scripts, XML, web services, Spring , Hibernate and Struts Framework) and testing the software.
• Development skills must include knowledge and experience in SQL, PL/SQL, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Servlets, AJAX, Java Scripts, XML, web services, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts Framework, CSS and GUI development is required.
• Work according to approved statements of requirements and detailed specification. Create technical design documents, codes and unit tests all deliverables. Work with the Quality Assurance group to support their testing efforts.
• Experience in deploying application on Weblogic10.3 and Jrokit27.1.6 framework. Basic unix knowledge is a must as the deployment environment is unix.
• Provide written status reports to management regarding project status, task, and issues/risks.
• Minimum of 3 -5+ yrs of experience in Software development arena.
• Understanding the development of nTier web development.
• Working within a browser deployed business model.
• Unix Shell script in a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center