To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
• Assist in defining/scoping deliverables, costs and benefits and ROI.
• Assisting in converting business level story boards into planned features.
• Accurately tasking-out deliverables for planned features, bug fixes, minor enhancements, etc.
• Accurately estimating time requirements of deliverables.
• Provides accurate and timely updates to project manager and/or team lead on progress on deliverables.
• Writes designs for small projects (e.g. bug fixes, or minor enhancements, etc).
• Contributes to design for tasked-out deliverables of planned features.
• Codes bug fixes and minor enhancements with minimal guidance.
• Codes portions of major enhancements from existing designs with some guidance from other team members.
• Designs, writes, and performs unit testing of changes including development of test plans with some guidance from
other team members.
• Assists in the creation of the design specification and other technical documents to a high standard to enable the
discussion of the specification with the user community.
• Works with the documentation team to assure new functionality is properly documented.
• Works with the quality team to assure new functionality is properly documented/understood for testing.
• Serves as level 4 support, troubleshooting problems, providing workarounds and producing patches for customers
• BA/BS degree perferrably in Computer Science/Engineering.
• Six or more years of progressive experience in software development with some hands on experience using WPF in a work setting
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center