To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Be a part of providing the overall Liebert experience through web technology.
* Design, architect and maintain applications to support the Liebert Corporation web and eCommerce sites.
* Create high quality web and eCommerce sites, and web-based tools in support of Liebertís worldwide sales growth, productivity improvements (internally and externally), and enhancements to customer service.
* Utilizing a thorough knowledge of programming skills and techniques, this person shall develops applications written in languages such as, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ASP (Active Server Pages), Visual Basic, ActiveX, DHTML, and VRML) designed to enhance user appeal and utility, as well as the Web siteís overall functionality.
* Uses Microsoft Visual Studio.Net to create Web front-end user interfaces to new or existing databases of Microsoft SQL Server to make business applications Web accessible.
* Use departmental design, architect, and development standards, and sound coding techniques to develop, test, implement and support web applications.
* Works with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Human Resources and other key department within Liebert Corporation to gather and define requirements documentation.
* Provides customer support for the Web and eCommerce tools as required.
* Makes every effort to complete assigned projects on time as assigned by Project Leader and E-Commerce Project Manager.
* Prioritizes workload based on business objectives and direction from Project Leader and E-Commerce Project Manager.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
* Possess good technical programming skills and techniques.
* Has a thorough understanding of the internet and database architecture, and also has a good understanding of the server environment and other associated internet hardware.
* Highly experienced with the following: Microsoft ASP and ASP.Net, Windows 2K and 2K3 Server, Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft Visual Studio.Net, Web Standards compliant HTML development using style sheets (CSS), Microsoft SQL Server, Query Analyzer, and SQL Profiler.
* Driven to succeed in a hectic development environment where there are multiple priorities
* Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access; and Outlook
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly.
* Can organize multiple tasks and possesses strong organizational skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
* Close attention to detail, follow-up, with an extreme sense of urgency and perseverance.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center