To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Software Engineer
• Maintain, design and develop software and firmware for video, audio, and movie metadata manipulation.
• Analyze, design, code, debug, unit test and provide internal documentation for new and existing functionality.
• Use agile design methodologies for Firmware and Software Development, generating: Design Specifications, Interface Definition Documents and associated Test Plans.
• Write in C/C++ for operating systems including Linux, MQX Embedded/RTOS, Windows, and Mac OSX.
• Support integration, system debugging, performance tuning, coordinating with engineering and test groups.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. EE, CS, CpE, or equivalent preferred with 5+ years experience in software/firmware.
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and advanced features of C++.
• Exposure to Media File formats, including MPEG, DV, AIFF, WAV.
• Exposure to movie containers including MXF, QuickTime and associated development libraries.
• Experience and/or course work developing or modifying C/C++ based real-time code.
• Strong design and analytical skills
• Organized, thorough, and detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center