To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
1. Execute the planning, analysis, design, configuration, development, integration, maintenance, system upgrades and enhancements associated with the implementation of PP module in SAP and the associated MES implementation.
2. Identify and evaluate processes, interfaces and conversion risks, and develop controls to adequately mitigate the risks of the implementation.
3. Document the solution design and aids in development and delivery of end user training.
4. Adhere to the various MPTís PMO guidelines and drive towards to achieving the required Project Milestones.
5. Upon solution implementation, assist in stabilizing and transitioning to their IT SAP support organization.
6. Support and sustain the implemented solution as part of the IT SAP support organization.
7. Analyze business requirements and gaps not met by the existing systems / implementations.
8. Identify feasible solutions within SAP framework and estimate effort needed to meet those business requirements and gaps.
9. Implement solutions using SAP configuration, master data setup or code.
10. Provide day-to-day SAP end-user support.
12. Create a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional/technical knowledge.
13. Responsible for promoting and seeking excellence in all aspects of business.
14. Develop and maintain a cooperative working relationship with internal team members.
15. Complete other duties as required by the Manager from time to time.
16. Effectively uses teamwork to positively contribute to a high-morale/high-performance team culture, consulting attitude and strong personal integrity.
17. BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar discipline.
18. A minimum of 5 years working as a business analyst, systems analyst, systems training, systems design, technical support or applications programming.
19. Must have worked on PP/MM modules in SAP and have a good understanding of Materials Management/Production Planning module. Must have an understanding of PP/MM interaction with FI/CO and PP interaction with MM, SD, PS and QM.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center