To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Programmer, Web Development
* Build and maintenance of corporate Internet websites within Windows and Linux environments.
* Build and maintenance of corporate Intranet websites on the SharePoint 2010 platform.
* Partnering directly with Business Information Systems Managers to develop requirements and prepare development specifications for websites.
* Programming of business systems interfaces using Microsoft languages.
* Monitor sites’ technical performance.
* Contribute on projects including web layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
* Interact with servers using SSH, FTP, and Telnet protocols.
* Work in a variety of development frameworks, including Ruby on Rails, .NET, PEAR, and Smarty.
* Work with various database systems, including MySQL and SQL Server and frameworks including ADO and ODBC.
* Development and execution of test scripts as required by corporate change control and SLC guidelines.
* Serving as technical liaison for Marketing and Public Relations web and interactive media projects.
* Maintenance of site level security and enforcement of IT Security web policies.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multitask with strong time management and organizational skills
* Comfort working with end-users and design firms
* A full understanding of the .NET framework
* Knowledge of user interface conventions and standards
* Good knowledge of cloud servers and hands-on experience with deployment of internally-developed web solutions to cloud environments
* Good knowledge of the SharePoint 2010 platform, including workflow and web part development, InfoPath form development, and SharePoint Designer
* Familiarity with deploying websites in multiple languages across multiple global regions
* Experience interfacing Microsoft systems with third party applications such as SAP
* Experience building software using Microsoft Visual Studio
* Familiarity with strict development methodologies and change control
* Experience in SQL programming (T-SQL), SQL optimization, stored procedures and triggers
* Experience with MS SQL Server Reporting Services
* Experience with IIS 7
* Experience with Salesforce.com
* 5+ years of systems architecture and design
* 5+ years of data architecting and design
* A passion for programming and innovative design
* A 4-year degree or diploma in a computer-related field (e.g., Computer Science, Programming, etc.)
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center