To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
C++ Software Developer
The C++ Developer is responsible for design, development, testing and support of new and existing software components for the companyís financial trading products. They are responsible for identifying, documenting and fixing software defects and as well as working with the QA team to create and execute comprehensive test plans. The C++ Developer would also be responsible for research and documentation of new and existing software functionality and technologies.
* Maintain and continue the development of the Flex OMS applications in C++ using best practices and design patterns.
* Find creative solutions to design problems when existing solutions do not suffice and analyze existing software design and detect shortcomings, suggest and implement alternatives.
* At least five years work experience in software development
* Bachelorís Degree in Software Engineering, equivalent industry experience acceptable
* Experience in Solaris or Linux operating systems
* Understanding of Design Patterns and Unit Testing
* Must be creative, show great initiative and have an energetic attitude.
* Well organized work habits with attention to detail
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Experience with Perl
* Experience with multithreading
* Securities trading industry experience a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center