To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Engineer, Application Software
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Modeling in Simulink and or Targetlink, design, development and problem resolution of new and existing electronic controls systems and components for powertrain, and chassis products.
2. Cascade of specifications from system to components and delivery of product designs to the specifications.
3. Documentation of detail design, analysis, computer modeling, prototype/production drawings and specification releases.
4. Conduct research, new tools, best practices and alternative approaches to optimal electrical components and software development.
5. Develop control software Product/System Practices and Procedures.
6. Supports and adheres to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines related to established quality management system (TS 16949).
7. Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
8. Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Minimum four (4) years related work experience in Matlab/Simulink and or TargetLink required.
2. Basic knowledge in C,C++
3. B.S. required.
4. High level of analytical ability, understand of engineering theory and principles of design
5. Working knowledge in computer based software, strong organizational/communication skills, ability to work with others in a team environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center