To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Internet Marketing Analyst
* Collect and analyze sales data, using web traffic metrics such as page visits, transaction size, link popularity, click-through rates, and cost-per clicks and provide regular reporting of data.
* Conduct on-line marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media Web sites.
* Optimize Web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct on-line placement of keywords or other content.
* Collaborate with other marketing staff to integrate and complement marketing strategies across multiple sales channels.
* Communicate and collaborate with merchants, webmasters, bloggers, or on-line editors to place sales-oriented hyperlinks in high-traffic locations.
* Conduct financial modeling for on-line marketing programs or Web site revenue forecasting.
* Conduct market research analysis to identify electronic commerce trends, market opportunities, or competitor performance.
* Develop and deliver on-line marketing plans to support internal marketing programs with an emphasis on lead generation.
* Manage expansion and maintenance of US based website.
* Maintain and optimize other Web based, multi-lingual (Spanish, Portuguese, and French), and sites supporting other Americas based markets.
* Develop and implement strategy for link development program.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, or equivalent experience in a related field is required. Preference for candidates who possess an advanced degree, such as an MBA.
* Minimum 5 years of experience managing on-line programs and interactive projects within a consumer-focused company, interactive agency, or online business.
* Demonstrated ability to manage on-line marketing programs for a global company is required.
* Working knowledge of HTML, graphics, Sitecore, .Net, SQL and a willingness to identify problems and troubleshoot issues down to the code level.
* Strong knowledge of the Internet and current technologies.
* Knowledge of email marketing and list management, with the ability to develop and follow industry best practices.
* Expertise in website development, SEO, lead generation and on-line metrics.
* Ability to create and maintain professional, sales-oriented websites.
* Ability to manage multiple agencies and sub-contractors, including web hosts and software vendors.
* Proficiency with relevant office and web-design software.
* Must demonstrate strong design and communication skills, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
* Excellent communications skills (written and presentation) are required for this position.
* Strong desire to bring best practices to the team, share your knowledge and expertise and enable your team members' mutual success as the organization continues to grow.
* Ability to obtain passport and travel internationally is required.
* Attendance is a required function of this position.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center