To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Information Security Intern
· Internships are open to graduate and undergraduate students for a ten week period beginning on June 3rd and ending on August 9th.
· Interns will work 37.5 hours per week and will be paid $10.00 per hour.
· Interns will participate in weekly meetings designed to expose them to various disciplines at ARC – Finance, Marketing, Product Management, Human Resources, Legal, etc…
· Maintain, operate, monitor and modify existing security systems software
· Develop operational metrics related to Information Security systems
· Evaluate current processes and procedures for inefficiencies and make improvement recommendations
· Perform follow-up procedures related to recommendations
· Maintain documentation in a consistent format
· Must be working towards a degree in a related field such as information systems, computer science or engineering.
· Must have completed a computer science or operations course.
· 1-2 years of course work or experience.
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
· Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills.
· Strong written communication skills.
· Effective time management skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center