To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
IT - Senior Systems Engineer
* Performs routine administrative functions related to information security and compliance monitoring and evidence gathering.
* Reviews and responds to security questionnaires and inquiries for existing customers and services prospects.
* Supervises the routine administration of Information security and compliance monitoring within IT services and partner systems.
* Supervises and coordinates IT security related audit and regulatory activities (Internal / External)
* Leads information security projects or department initiatives as required by Senior Management.
* Stays abreast of standards and applicable Information Security laws and keeps IT head of department informed of applicable changes.
* Participates in internal and Third Party risk Assessment reviews and assists in implementing solutions to assist in mitigating risks to an acceptable level.
* Coordinates Security Awareness training for IT Services and assists other departments on IT Services information security and compliance initiatives/ requirements.
* Installs and maintains servers, peripherals, network nodes, terminals, and wiring.
* Evaluates hardware and software requirements and capabilities and makes recommendations.
* Coordinates installation of hardware and software.
* Monitors and maintains system stability, provides business disaster prevention and recovery solutions.
* Gathers and analyzes system performance and cost data and provides regular reports to the Information Technology Management team.
* Coordinates with third-parties for services.
* Prepares regular cost summaries and delivers cost reports to the Information Technology Management team.
* Prepares and maintains documentation of systems.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT security controls development and deployment (current CISSP or GIAC certification is requested.)
* Extensive knowledge of domestic and international information security standards (e.g., ISO 27001/27002, SSAE16, ISAE 3409, EU Safe Harbor, etc.)
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer current certification or equivalent experience and education is a plus.
* Extensive knowledge of domestic and international data confidentiality laws and regulations (e.g., GLBA, HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, EU Data Protection Act, etc.)
* Must have a minimum of 10 years related work experience in Information Technology with a preference for someone who has been supporting high-growth, high-tech organizations.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years experience working with Windows servers.
* Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working with VMWare virtual environment.
* A Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline is strongly preferred. Consideration will be given to candidates without a degree who can demonstrate equivalent knowledge gained from additional professional experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center