To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Conduct technical/process and code review meetings and review project documentation
* Provide feedback, provide solutions for application security utilizing Siteminder.
* Oversee the testing and quality assurance of the developed application including Functionality,
User Acceptance Testing System Integration Testing, and Performance
* Design, develop, and implement web based Java applications to support business requirements.
* An understanding of business applications of the project.
* Follow approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding
* Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
* Competent to work most phases of Java/J2EE system application activities.
* Familiar with a variety of the fields concept, practices, and procedures.
* Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. A certain
degree of creativity and latitude is required.
* Work under general supervision; typically reports to a Team Lead or Supervisor/Manager.
* Requires a bachelors degree in a related area and five plus years of experience in the field
or in a related area.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center