To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Break down large/complex problems and lead design and implementation of solutions.
* Use the latest Android technologies, tools, and techniques (Android SDK, Java, Eclipse, etc.)
* Contribute feedback and guidance to development of functional and technical specifications.
* Work with other developers to set standards and define best practices for design and coding. Write clean, organized, and well documented code that is understandable and supportable. Perform design and code reviews.
* Have the opportunity to grow professionally and pursue technical leadership positions along the engineering management and/or technical architecture route.
* Shape the future of notification technology by helping develop the next generation of mobile products.
* 2+ years of demonstrated design and development of compelling mobile applications.
* Experience with Android SDK and Google APIs.
* Commercial software design and development experience creating compelling Android applications.
* Expertise in advanced software engineering concepts, most importantly object oriented design.
* Ability to contribute to a team of engineers in cross-functional teams (including QA, Product/Project Management, Performance Engineering, etc).
* Development of well-designed, attractive and friendly mobile user interfaces.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals verbally as well as in a written format, in English.
* Effective at collaborating with the Product Management and other teams to help define and specify requirements.
* B.S. or Masterís degree in Computer Science or related area of study.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center