To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr Staff Software Engineer
- Define functional and design specifications to meet product requirements.
- Develop and maintain 802.11 standards and RF features for enterprise Access Points.
- Develop and maintain radio device drivers for high performance Access Points.
- Work with team members and cross-functional groups to deliver high quality products and services.
- Provide technical leadership to members in local and overseas R&D centers.
- BS/MS EE/CS with 10+ years work experience in the Wi-Fi product development.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in 802.11 standards and protocols. 802.11ac experience is a plus.
- Strong radio device driver development skills. Atheros radio chipset experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP and networking protocols.
- Experience in 802.1X, RF planning, IDS/IPS, Linux kernel, and multi-core software development is a plus.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming, software development and embedded systems.
- Good problem solving skills, highly self-motivated, and a good team player.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center