To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer - GUI
* Define technical user interface solutions.
* Create high quality java code in a fast paced environment.
* Refine business requirements.
* Close collaboration with other team members to deliver high quality user interface solutions.
* Effectively communicate ideas and implementations.
* Ability to consistently deliver quality implementations on-time within aggressive build cycles.
* Well organized with excellent attention to detail.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to learn and investigate new areas independently.
* Expert level Java development experience preferred.
* Experience in XML.
* Experience with SQL and databases.
* Excellent understanding of Object Oriented methodology and design.
* Strong understanding of Web technologies.
* Online experience (e.g. worked in web enabled environments) Ė ideally around media.
* Understands basic web-based and client/server architectures, including how systems interface with each other.
* Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
* Ability to operate efficiently and effectively given limited oversight.
* At least 6 years of experience in developing client-server applications.
* At least 2 years of experience in leading projects preferred.
* Excellent understanding of multithreaded applications.
* Strong understanding of client-server programming.
* GWT/SmartGWT or similar GUI framework experience a plus.
* Java Swing experience desirable.
* Minimum of 6 years working of working Software experience designing and implementing high quality software products.
* Minimum of 4 years working of working Software experience designing and implementing web applications.
* Bachelorís or Masterís degree preferred
* Experience with custom web apps built on GWT is preferred
* Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
* Experience with Agile software development practices
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center