To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Architect
· Participate in and/or lead a cross-functional IT Architecture group/team that reviews designs from an enterprise perspective.
· Participate in the design review process and support the overall Enterprise Architecture Management process. Also, influence and drive change to architecture processes, strategies and standards, as needed.
· Research and stay abreast of application and technology trends.
· Support and assist (mentor) other less senior IT Architects in their design role on a given full SDLC project, developing and maintaining application architecture throughout the project.
· Research and develop application, integration, workflow and web service standards.
· Accountable for key design recommendations to management and IT governance. Including:
* Selection of structural elements and their interfaces, by which a system is composed
* Behavior as specified in collaborations about those elements
* Composition of these structural and behavioral elements into larger subsystems
* Architectural system that guides this organization
· Involved in supporting pre-project efforts in terms of working with the user team during meetings/presentations.
· Develop Software Architecture Documentation.
• Requires 4-yr degree in Computer Science or related area
• 15 years related experience in IT, including 10 years of Application Architecture, Technical Architect, Lead Designer, Systems Analysis and/or Application Development experience required within a business application or consulting environment. Must have 4 recent years of architecture or lead designer experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center