To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Network and PC Support
* Install PCís and necessary software applications for new and current users.
* ExSet up and maintain network printers
* Troubleshoot and diagnose various network and computer problems.
* Upgrade network hardware and software when necessary.
* Respond to userís Help Tickets as well as offering a timely resolution.
* Keep Help Desk tickets up to date with proper documentation.
* Configures PC and email accounts, general desktop set up.
* Install switches to accommodate network expansion.
* Install and configure Windows OS on desktop and laptops, upgrade memory when necessary.
* Provide support during normal hours and as required off-hours for users in Huntley and Elgin locations.
* Assist fellow co-workers when needed and in any of the above tasks.
* Maintain updates of all software and Operating Systems as required desktops, laptops.
* Ability to perform computer skill set in a production environment as well as office areas.
* Performing the above duties as well as any other tasks should arise utilizing Network and Computer skills.
* Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with little or no direction.
* Excellent attention to details.
* Effective and positive communication with users of all levels of computer skill sets.
Education and or Experience: Minimum 5 years computer Technical Support in a Windows environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center