To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer - Delphi
1. Bachelorís degree in computer science, computer engineering, math or equivalent technical discipline or equivalent technical experience.
2. 2-4 years experience with proficient knowledge and understanding of the full lifecycle development process including design, development, testing and implementation of simple to moderate complexity systems.
3. Ability to work independently and collaborate with technical and non technical staff.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills including effectively communicating technical concepts to technical and non- technical audiences.
5. 2-4 years development experience using Delphi
8. SQL Server, .NET C# development experience desirable.
7. Ability to work in ambiguous situations; take a high level assignment and work the detail to produce a successful solution.
8. Ability to work in ambiguous situations.
9. Ability to deliver a quality code product as scheduled.
What you will do:
1. Full lifecycle development process including design, development, testing and implementation of moderate complexity systems. Writes and reviews portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of simple to moderate complexity.
2. Interfaces with technical and non- technical personnel and/or team members to finalize requirements.
3. Provides feedback on technical tasks of simple to moderate complexity.
4. Develops basic to intermediate designs.
5. Codes proficiently in the required language(s).
6. Contributes to design, code and test reviews.
7. Performs unit testing based upon test plans generated and reports results and recommendations to his/her project leader.
8. Develops and executes performance, integration and test plans.
9. Perform support functions in validation cycle as required (i.e., test monitoring, debugging, problem resolutions, etc.).
10. Provides meaningful feedback for schedule development on specific code segment and delivers a quality code deliverable as scheduled.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center