To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Deliver quality software solutions that meet business objectives.
* Participate in the full software lifecycle of rich client and web client applications targeted at internal customers using
current technologies surrounding Java SE and Java EE.
* Work on a team to create robust, high performance solutions that are scalable.
* Conduct research and make recommendations on tools, technologies, architectures, and standards for the software infrastructure.
* Participate in occasional after-hours software installations
* Interact with PhD level scientists regularly
* BS in Computer Science, Informatics, a related degree, or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of professional software development using Java
* Positive attitude, ethics, and values
* Advanced understanding and experience with the Java language
* Relational database experience including SQL experience
* Technical project lead experience, including analyzing, documenting and designing software system architectures
* Knowledge of the Java EE platform and services (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, etc.)
* Experience using Java Servlet containers (prefer Tomcat)
* Ability to mentor software developers on appropriate strategies, design, and technical solutions
* Values-based personality with the ability to work selflessly in a team environment
* Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to practice test driven development
* Experience with web-based security issues and solutions
* Experience with Swing
* Experience with Maven, Subversion, Hudson, Jira, and Con
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center