To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Front-End Web Developer (Java)
* Works with the business units and customers to detail requirements and achieve acceptance and sign-off.
* Understands business unit and customer needs and define requirements.
* Assists developers, product teams and testers to understand the requirements and work to meet those requirements.
* Establishes, guides, reviews and audits specifications to insure all Customer requirements are satisfied.
* Creates and/or edits simple graphics
* Implments web pages based on wireframes from designers
* Maintains and updates web content, ensures web site availability, maintains and develops new and existing applications, trouble shoots problem reports and works to minimize down time for the customer.
* Four-year degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience. Minimum of three years web development experience.
* Self motivated, problem solver that works as a team player in an organized and logical manner.
* HTML5. Expertise with markup and familiarity with APIs (Geolocation, Web Storage/SQL, CORS, Application Cache, Web Workers, History, etc.)
* CSS. Expertise with level 2 and familiarity with newer CSS3 features (animations, gradients, transforms, etc.). Must know how to use Media Queries for responsive designs.
* Development with at least one server-side MVC framework (any language).
* Java web features (JSP/JSTL/ExpressionLanguage/Taglibs)
* Browser development and debugging tools like Firebug or Chrome Developer Tools.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center