To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Take a lead role in implementing SharePoint and related technologies within CTS. Serves as the WW CTS SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide technical guidance to other IT Team members on SharePoint and related technologies.
* Design and develop innovative SharePoint solutions for the CTS WW Intranet, business applications, document control and other areas as assigned.
* Deploy SharePoint in a way that preserves the interactions of SharePoint with other critical IT Infrastructure including Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, IIS and SQL.
* Optimizes architecture for navigability and takes editorial responsibility, with the IT Director, for the content, quality and style of intranet sites.
* Participate in the design and recommendations of overall system architecture, including the analysis and recommendation of vendor products, and independently implement SharePoint infrastructure and development tools used to build and support the systems.
* Configure and maintain new and existing site collections ensuring consistency according to established governance.
* Collaborate with and support internal customers in the design and development of SharePoint sites and applications to support CTS business requirements, including deploying web parts, custom features and incorporating 3rd party solutions when required.
* Assess user skill gaps and determine user training needs, develop and deliver SharePoint user training.
* Assists with the design and development of organizational taxonomy, and with the design and development of overall governance to include policies and procedures, guidelines, and/or diagrams that frame the use of SharePoint. Enforces the organizational governance and taxonomies.
* Releases enhancements to the live environment.
* Collaborates with other team members to define and execute quality assurance measures including detailed test plans.
* Maintain and administer SharePoint, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis. Acts as mediator between users and network administrators and provides daily operational support for business applications
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center