To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
- Manage and mentor a small team of 2-3 developers passionate about creating games.
- Lead development of a mobile game by determining milestones, assessing risks, and delegating tasks.
- Work with the Technical Director to schedule and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with a team of designers, producers, and artists to improve technical workflow and identify bottlenecks.
- Must have previous experience managing a team of programmers.
- 5+ years game development experience with at least one shipped product; experience in social/casual games preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately set realistic and aggressive timelines, schedule milestones, and delegate tasks.
- Fluency in C/C++ with a minimum 5 years experience.
- Experience with low level graphics libraries such as OpenGL, OpenGL ES, or Direct3D.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong passion for games.
- A bachelors in Computer Science or comparable work experience.
- Fluency in Objective C and Java.
- Experience developing Flash games.
- A strong understanding of the ARMv6, ARMv7, and ARMv7s architecture.
- Shipped one or more iOS or Android games.
- Hands on experience with XCode.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center