To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
System/IT Analyst II
* Plan and implement new software rollouts that include packaging and deploy applications to desktops using SCCM.
* Create scripts, batch files or other programs to customize software deployment, test application packages, and document results.
* Lead and mentor Client Support including assistance with complex problem resolution and training on standard desktop functionality.
* Performs important areas of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly-defined issues.
* Organize, contribute and process Company release management and change control procedures.
* Scripting skills a must! Excellent VBScript / Visual Basic knowledge, WMI, Powershell, KIX scripts. AutoIT scripting language a plus.
* Experience in an mid enterprise level IT function providing desktop imaging services with a demonstrated grasp of the knowledge and principles related to enterprise desktop image deployment and support.
* Strong SMS, SCCM and WDS skills
* MDT, OSD, DCM, and Software Deployments
* Excellent in Support and troubleshooting of Windows XP, Windows 7, Active Directory, Group Policies and highly proficient in ProcMon, Process Explorer, Netmon, regmon and other troubleshooting tools.
* In depth knowledge of PC hardware systems, architectures and technology roadmaps
* Excellent Client / Customer Facing skills - building trusted relationships - delivering high value service.
* Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
* Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
* Excellent communication, writing, presentation and meeting facilitation.
* The ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward.
* Expected to be on rotation for weekly rotation of 24/7 support. (On call support)
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center