To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer
* Using prior experience the senior engineer will be responsible for looking at current processes and procedures in an effort to identify new areas for improvement.
* The SSE should be able to maintain documentation of workflow and to follow the general guidelines of Object Oriented Programming practices and design patterns
* The SSE is responsible for participating in Project Design and Technical Specification reviews, not only in area of direct team ownership but across Product Development teams.
* The SSE is responsible for providing the development team with technical guidance and leadership.
* The SSE is a strong team player with a natural aspiration for excellence and be able to handle multiple tasks at once, and meet deadlines.
* Using prior experience the senior engineer will be responsible for mentoring and assisting other Software Engineers throughout the SDLC process.
* The SSE is able to help support production systems and resolve related issues promptly.
* Ability to fully qualify for a Sr. Software Engineer, Sr. Database Engineer, or Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer in the team to be led.
* Minimum of 3-5 years experience working with C# and Visual Studio; alternatively 3-5 years experience working with Java or J2EE using either Eclipse or Net Beans development environments.
* Strong ASP.NET or Java web development experience and thorough knowledge of UI development concepts is required.
* Solid experience in developing multi-tiered high traffic web applications.
* Strong analytical and debugging skills
* Comfortable using design patterns
* Strong experience with relational database development
* Experience with no SQL solutions like Mongo DB, Memcached is a plus.
* One or more certifications pertinent to software, database or quality assurance engineering
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems/Technology
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center