To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Microsoft Exchange Engineer
• Design, build, configure, and support Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Integration Server, Windows Server 2003/2008, Microsoft Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Blackberry and ActiveSync environments.?
• Serve as the subject matter expert on supported systems for evaluation of other IT / Business initiatives.
• Manages system performance at acceptable levels by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning with application vendors.?
• Develop and maintain backup and disaster recovery methodology and documentation to meet legal and business continuity requirements.?
• Develop and support custom scripts and applications to accomplish various systems administration tasks.?
• Ensure system and application software versions and security patches are kept current on supported platforms?
• Ensure systems compliance with various security initiatives.?
• Work with outsourced service provider on day-to-day and operational aspects of supporting the environment. Conduct training and handle escalations when necessary.?
• Participate in incident response as needed.??
• Work with acquisitions and divestitures; maintaining/migrating users groups and process to/from other domains
• 6+ years professional experience in Information Technology field
• 6+ years experience leading large, complex projects in an enterprise environment
• 6+ years of enterprise experience with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server and .NET
• Experience with complex AD/Exchange migrations with one or more domains a plus
• Experience with Quest tools a plus
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot servers and applications in a complex enterprise environment
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of networking protocols and services (TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS, SMTP)?
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center