To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
JAVA J2EE Developer
- The person will be responsible to design, develop, enhance, and debug, document and install new applications and programs.
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Monitor program execution for expected performance; Respond to errors and emergencies within applications and programs.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of databases and systems
- Complete the necessary documentation for business cases, process, analysis, functional requirements, and testing as needed
- Facilitate planning and functional design sessions to support requirements and business solutions.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required; Master's degree preferred.
- Must have Object Oriented multi-tier Java based design and development experience in web application environment.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of MVC frameworks (preferred Spring MVC), web application deployments on servers like Tomcat
- Must have presentation/UI related API experience (JSP/SERVLETS)
- Must have experience with front-end technologies like HTML5, AJAX, Java Script libraries (JQuery preferred).
- Must have experience with template based technologies (Free marker preferred), Java Excel APIs (JExcel preferred).
- Must have work-experience in Java XML based technologies such as SOAP, XML APIs (JAXB, Xerces, JDOM).
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center