To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer
- 8+ years of software development experience.
- 5+ years experience working in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience developing one or more of the following: NAS (CIFS, Samba, NFS), Open Storage Technology (OST), ISCSI.
- Full product life-cycle experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with remote team members.
- Some travel may be required.
- Project/technical leadership experience.
- OpenStack or S3 experience.
- VmWare/Xen/KVM experience.
- Familiarity with backup applications (NetBackup, Backup Exec, Networker, Commvault, Tivoli, etc.).
- Start-up company experience.
- Must be able to instruct, guide, negotiate, coordinate, analyze and organize.
- Must interact with others in a team environment and also work alone.
- Must complete tasks on time with and without supervision.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others can understand.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center