To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Embedded Software R/D Manager
- Lead the design of firmware using C/C++ and Kernel level development in a Linux and RTOS environments.
- Analyze technical requirements documents and propose implementation solutions
- Design code to meet the requirements of industry standards and specifications
- Document design and implementation of new features
- Present and participate in peer reviews of design documents
- Present innovative ideas for product and process improvement
- Lead and direct larger groups of engineers up to 10 to 15 personnel
- Work with Product Management, Architects, and Systems Engineers to define, schedule and develop products and solutions.
- Work with other technical managers to take a product through the development life cycle.
- Work with project and program managers to create, maintain and present product schedules, risks, and status.
- Expertise in C/C++ embedded development
- Ten (10) or more years of related experience in embedded software/firmware
- Recent experience in Project Management
- Recent experience in product development
- Experience in developing low-cost high-volume high-reliability products
- Excellent oral and written communications skills combined with the ability to effectively communicate technical issues
- Good understanding of hardware interfaces and controls
- Experience with working with off-shore teams
Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center