To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr IT Engineer - Web Security
* Thorough understanding of Access, Identity and Entitlement Management systems such as Oracle Entitlements Manager, Oracle Access Manager, SiteMinder, LDAP, IDM( Identity management ) .
* Thorough understanding of J2EE security constructs and experience with integrating Siteminder and Weblogic Server based applications.
* Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies.
* Translates application /project deliverables into specific web security tasks
* Provides resource estimates to accomplish assigned deliverables.
* Web Security point of contact for assigned applications for Application Development and Core IT.
* Assess, design, plan, and implement both virtualization/cloud application environments and traditional standalone application infrastructure.
* Identifies root cause of issues and guides others to holistic solutions within broad application and functional expertise.
* Utilizes expertise of other team members and leverages other resources across the organization to develop and implement complex systems.
* Assist with specific compliance issues from both a technical and business perspective.
* Documents requirements for work to be completed for updates, variants (N 1) and new offerings
* Works with Information Security to identify and coordinate web security requirements for the application life cycle.
* Coordinates with Release Management to control release of patches/upgrades to the application infrastructure.
* Coordinates with auditing to define compliance and auditing requirements.
* 10 years progressive working experience with a broad range of application development, hardware, software and security solutions required.
* Experience designing application authorization/entitlement architectures and implementing identity management related solutions.
* Experience creating, troubleshooting and supporting multi-site, multi-tier system environments, and corporate Data Center facilities highly preferred.
* Bachelorís degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent working experience required.
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
* Strong experience with High Availability solutions.
* Experience with large migration, integration and consolidation efforts.
* Thorough understanding of enterprise datacenter technologies including servers, storage, networking, traffic management, enterprise service bus/messaging, as well as datacenter best practices.
* Strong experience with application automation technologies,
* Experience with project and program management, including reporting and me
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center