To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
• The candidate will design, develop, document, test and debug applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
• The individual will conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
• The individual will determine computer user needs; analyze system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepare operating instructions; design and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. The candidate will ensure that software standards are met.
• High school diploman and a minimum of 9 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
• 5+ years experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers
• 3+ years experience of software architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration.
• Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl.
• Development skills in Java threading/thread pooling, RMI, character set encoding, swing, JDBC, JMS, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Web Logic, Servlets, and JSP.
• Must have a current/active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center