To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Participate in the development of design specifications with other members of the software development team.
* Adhere to, support, and continuously improve processes.
* Collaborate with Practice Leadership and Business Analysts to identify client needs and ensure congruence with Technical Development capabilities, including design and development of new products.
* Create necessary technical documentation in support of programming and design activities such as release notes, code comments, use cases, and training materials and load into TFS (Team Foundation Server).
* Assist with the development and delivery of technical training on new applications and application updates.
* Be capable of independent design for high complexity Component or Module.
* Show proper utilization of industry standard design patterns.
* May mentor other developers.
* Perform peer code and design reviews.
* Provide detailed effort estimates to team and project managers.
* Show evidence of strong problem solving skills including the ability to perform root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
o Project management skills, including ability to define work plans, delegate work, monitor progress, and report scheduled variances and/or scope changes.
o Ability to collaborate and identify/resolve conflicts or barriers to effective teamwork.
o Presentation skills required to enable the development and delivery of formal presentations.
o Ability to prioritize competing demands, manage multiple concurrent tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
o Ability to analyze problems, determine and implement appropriate solutions.
* Must have a baccalaureate degree in a technical field (computer science, engineering, applied math, applied science, etc.) from an accredited U.S. college or university, or equivalent foreign institution.
* Must have minimum of five years relevant work experience.
* Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (Enterprise) preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center