To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr Software Engineer
Lead the development of software applications, support and execute internal development activities, conduct product evaluations, and provide technical guidance.
Innovates data visualization and presentations techniques within digital forensics software applications.
Analyzes methods to efficiently address software system requirements
Give briefings and demonstrations to both technical and non-technical audiences on software applications and concepts.
Create and maintain technical procedures, documentation and manuals.
* B.A./B.S. degree in Computer Science or related discipline and at least 5 years of related experience. 8 years direct experience may be substituted for education.
* Minimum of 3 years specialized hardware/system engineering, and systems admin experience, and a computer technology-related degree
* Minimum 3 years experience database systems experience with SQL Server, MySQL, and SQLite.
* Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operation systems.
* Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented design.
* Proven ability to work independently, lead software engineering teams, and perform under tight timelines.
* Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
* Working knowledge of Computer Forensics and related systems, processing, and applications
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center