To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Acts as senior technical developer for software product development and or purchase, addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
* Assists Architects in development of subrogation applications (and future projects) and assist with application arch/dev support issues.
* Evaluate and learn new technologies that will provide business value.
* Ensure quality, accuracy, architectural design of the release code.
* Coordinate with the project team through the entire SDLC
* Gathers information about program needs, objectives, functions, features and input/output requirements to design application systems.
* Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
* Improve product performance, reliability, scalability and security.
* Develops innovative approaches.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed.
* Works with less structured, more complex issues.
* Serves as a resource to others.
Bachelor's Degree OR High School Diploma/GED + 3 years of equivalent experience
3+ years of strong Java experience required
2+ years of JSP experience required
1+ years of WebSphere experience required
1+ years of Web Services experience required
1+ years of UNIX Scripting experience required
Anthill Knowledge/Automated Build Process preferred
Experience with test driven development is a plus
Experience with JUnit skills is preferred
Experience with Linux is a plus
Experience with working with off-shore is preferred
Ability to translate requirements to technical design is preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center