To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Knowledge of current web technologies and best practices, including HTML, CSS, XML, .NET, SQL
* Works with key business leaders and other IT groups to prioritize projects and maximize the effectiveness of Internet technologies in supporting the business strategy.
* Responsible for the development, release, and maintenance of Internet, Intranet, and Extranet systems and services supporting a wide range of content.
* Responsible for Internet and Web development activities, ensuring integration with other technologies.
* Review/Complete detailed and technical design deliverables for various functions.
* Develop, Implement & Support Enterprise wide Web based Applications
* Assist team members in resolving and identifying issues by providing knowledge and technical expertise.
* Assist application programmers/analyst through creation and execution of test plan and support in lab
* Participate in generation of Operational documentation and new standards for the team.
.NET, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, ASP, C#
Microsoft Visual Studio, SharePoint, Commerce Server, Website Management, Hosting/Alert Management tools, mobile app development – iOS, Android, experience with Data Asset Management tools, Team Foundation Server, common web technologies
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field, 5-7 years experience in developer role
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center