To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Signature System Software Engineer
1. Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, improve performance or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
2. Design, develop and modify software systems.
3. Store retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements
4. Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
5. Advise customer about or perform maintenance of software system.
6. Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
7. Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
8. Direct software programming and development of documentation.
9. Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
10. Confer with IT to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for data processing projects.
11. Consult with management or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
12. Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
13. Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
14. Excellent oral and written communications skills
15. Proficiency with Computer programming and Engineering science, technology, and techniques
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center