To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
User Interface Developer
1. Work with engineering & design team members to translate visual designs to production ready screens in HTML/CSS/JS (Java/SpringSource environment) for a large scale, consumer facing web application (cross browser, multi device access, responsive layouts).
3. Participate in design and troubleshooting problems related to user interaction, webpage performance & mobile web optimization.
4. Work with the design team on creating new CSS, organizing and optimizing existing style sheets.
5. Collaborate with product managers, software engineers and test engineers to implement product features and enhancements, working within fast paced production 'sprints'.
1. Solid coding skills in HTML; solid knowledge of knowledge of CSS3 layouts, CSS grids, web standards, browser & web developer tools. Knowledge of LESS/SaSS is a plus
3. 3+ years of experience in UI design and development.
4. Online portfolio which showcases work samples.
5. Eye for detail in design and knowledge of best practices in coding.
6. Experience of working in an IDE like Eclipse or SpringSource on a LAMP stack or Java environment, MVC architecture, Object Oriented Design Concepts.
7. Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite ( Photoshop, Fireworks); Familiarity with Visio, Fireworks, and online wire-framing tools.
8. Bachelors or equivalent degree in any design field, engineering or an equivalent combination of design training and experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center