To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Develop, integrate and maintain new and existing Java/J2EE applications.
* Work in dynamic development environment and will be responsible for delivering reliable software components.
* Participate in analysis, design, implementation, test and documentation phase.
* Design and build web services that integrate with multiple backend systems.
* Evaluate/prototype software from third parties and open source software and integrate it with new, ongoing and existing applications.
* Perform code analysis and participate in code reviews on existing and new projects.
* BS Computer Science or MIS/CIS or equivalent
* 3 - 6 years hands on experience in developing n-Tier applications using any of the Java/J2EE technologies such as JSP, JSF, JAXB, DOM/SAX, JMS, POJO, Web Services
* 3 years experience working with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies such as Hibernate
* 3years experience working with other JEE frameworks such as Spring
* 3 years experience working with any relational database systems such as MySQL, or PostgreSQL
* Working knowledge on Mule ESB
* Working knowledge Liferay Portal (EE desirable)
* Working knowledge of MongoDB
* Working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as well as Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) principles
* Working knowledge in implementing JEE or GoF design patterns
* Preferably used to or willing to learn working in a Linux or Mac OS X environment
* Working knowledge of Apache, Tomcat, JBoss
* Experience in Graphical User Interface (GUI) design
* Working knowledge in using Git, or Subversion
* Working knowledge of ANT or Maven
* Experience in developing software for protocol processing using XML, JSON and related technologies
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center