To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Design, implement, debug, and test new middle layer of code.
* Manage package repositories to maintain the build tools and environment.
* Work closely with the test engineering group.
* Supervise maintenance of existing Engineering tools, TestLink, Mantis, etc.
* Research and deploy software tools to support development.
* Create and maintain unit test (gtest) for owned features and in the managed code base.
* Build software systems and modules for embedded software development.
* Responsible for accurate schedule estimation of features/work items.
* Responsible for creating written documentation for his/her own software development.
* Develop feature enhancements and provide development support for existing product lines.
* Works in both an independent and team member environment to meet multiple product release cycles.
* Development experience in C, C++ on Remote Procedures Calls (RPC).
* Development skills in C++ using object-oriented design and coding techniques.
* Experience with Makefiles creation with dependency checking.
* Experience with Source Control systems (Subversion preferred).
* Strong understanding of Linux.
* Experience in script (bash, Python, etc.) creation for automation of routine tasks.
* Prefer Layer 1-4 switching experience.
* Prefer experience with Gigabit, 10G, or 40G Ethernet.
* Prefer experience with Linux GNU tool chain ( gcc, gdb, etc.).
* BS degree (BSCS strongly preferred, MSCS a plus) or the equivalent in training and experience.
* 5+ years experience using formal software development processes. Strong software development skills using object-oriented design and coding techniques
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center