To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Junior Software Developer
* Delivering high-fidelity prototypes for new user interfaces and interactions for various projects.
* Delivering concept and vision prototypes, applying rapid ideation and prototyping skills.
* Building prototypes based on approved requirements and wireframes which includes “production ready" cross-browser tested, standards based HTML/CSS.
* Experience in developing website and/or web applications.
* Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front-to-back end functionality.
* Creativity, Flexibility, Detail-Oriented, Deadline-Oriented.
* Must have knowledge of building cross-browser user interfaces, including IE8 and Firefox.
* Ability to rapidly iterate through prototypes
* Have existing knowledge of Java programming and rapid prototyping technologies.
* Familiar with the Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Experience using SDLC tools such as JIRA, Greenhopper, Stash, etc.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Apache/UNIX/Linux skills required.
* Have a strong customer centric focus
* Prioritize, organize, and manage a substantial workload. This includes being able to complete jobs in a timely manner or on a specified deadline.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center