To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer
* Develop complex software solutions using Java/JEE.
* Collaborate with cross-functional partners (QA, Business Analyst, Tech Pubs, etc.) in an Agile/Scrum team environment.
* Assist with the generation and analysis of business and functional requirements for proposed software solutions.
* Participate in architectural and database design discussions as they relate to product direction.
* Create design specifications, documentation, and unit testing plans as defined by the Agile development process.
* Complete development tasks independently as well as under direction from the product architect and development leads.
* Maintain and support software solutions post-production.
* BS, Computer Science or equivalent.
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in software development cycle from design to programming documentation and maintenance.
* 5+ years of experience with custom application software development using Java.
* 3+ years of experience using Java enterprise technologies (JEE).
* The following are preferred but not required:
* Experience with WebLogic , Messaging/MOM (JMS, MQSeries), Web UI Frameworks (GWT, Spring MVC, Struts), EJB 2.0/3.0, and Web Services (SOAP and/or REST).
* Experience in an Agile development environment utilizing the Scrum methodology.
* Experience with web or hosted/cloud-based applications that handle high-volume and require high-uptime and performance (preferably JEE-based).
* B.S. in IT, Computer Science (or related field) with 5+ years in a technical capacity or 10+ years of professional experience with 5+ years in a technical engineering capacity.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center