To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
C++ Developer with Linux Skills
• Write code for a screaming-fast distributed packet capture and analysis system.
• Create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
• Develop and enhance code to parse and analyze network protocols.
• Release product on time and ensure successful shipping of projects.
• Design and implement views that display key network performance metrics.
• Solid technical background with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/CE/EE or a related field
• Relevant experience with at least one complex software engineering project in the past
• Provable programming and OO design skills in C++ or C# and strong network protocols
• Demonstrable understanding of high-performance code development strategies
Nice to have
• Linux working knowledge i.e. configuration, administration or Linux networking
• Previously used open source or home grown tools to emulate real network based applications
• Experience debugging network issues with Wireshark or other packet analysis tools
• Working knowledge of major IP infrastructure products such as firewalls, routers and switches
• Deep knowledge of the inner workings of application protocols like VOIP, HTTP, SQL, FIX
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center