To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
.NET Developer (Software Developer)
· Design, develop, test, implement, and troubleshoot C# .NET solutions based upon project requirements and in alignment with business priorities.
· Lead projects of moderate scope and complexity where solutions are largely unknown (may be cross-functional and involve multiple teams). Challenge the status quo and help drive a culture of continuous improvement.
Implement object-oriented programming and maintain code according to best coding practices within pre-existing framework. Make independent, creative contributions towards informatics design and development.
Functionally test developed code against user-specified requirements (including unit testing).
· May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related discipline, or equivalent knowledge and experience. Continued education of new programming techniques and technologies is a plus.
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience.
· Proficiency with object-oriented programming, C#.NET, WPF/XAML, MVVM design pattern, and LINQ is required.
· Experience with SQL database design and development is required.
· Experience with windows and web services, WCF, HTML5, ASP, Excel VBA, LIMS solutions, and SubVersion (SVN) is highly desirable.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center