To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Developer II/Release Engineer
• Manages and maintains source management, merges, branches, builds, and product release process.
• Works to streamline the build process, improve build performance, and increase automation of processes.
• Co-ordinate monthly builds and release processes.
• Work with IT Production services team to meet technical expectations and goals
• Design, develop and maintain existing and new tools.
• Will have responsibility for one or more technical aspects of development
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Participate in internal testing to identify problems early, perform error and stress scenarios.
• Identify and recommend where new technologies may be incorporated
• Mentor junior developers
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated mastery of Build and Release Engineering principles and methodologies including source control, branch management and builds
• Knowledge of the Visual Studio deployment environment is essential
• 2+ Experience working with TFS and Visual studio 2010 is needed.
• Experience defining technical expectations and goals of projects
• 4+ years in the IT industry and a good understanding of the full life cycle of development
• Development experience with Microsoft web technologies and database programming
• Demonstrated interest in, knowledge of, and enthusiasm for Internet technologies
• Must be analytical, flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
• Must be able to succeed in a dynamic team environment and be open to overtime when necessary
• Ability to work extended hours when needed
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center